Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good Talent Show Dance Songs

Vecchi contest

opens the community proposing the themes of some contest that I run through my livejournal in the past.
I put all the quotes below: If anyone can inspire you, I'll be happy.





1. Looks like we're in for nasty weather One eye is taken for
an eye And do not go 'round tonight ' Cause it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise
(Credence Clearwater Revival, " Bad Moon Rising ")

2. A Place Between sleep and wake End of innocence, unending masquerade That's where I'll wait for you
(Nightwish, "Sleepwalker")

3. Are we the last ones, then, to see that place,
and when I fall down on my face am I home?
(Caleb Kane, "In your own way")

4. And all the poetry in the world
finally makes sense to me
(Nightwish, "Cadence of her last breath")

5. Well we all write our own endings
and we all have our own scars,
but tonight I think I see what it's all about
(Vienna Teng, "Walter's song")

6. Per il tuo amore, che è in tutto ciò che gira intorno
acquista un senso questa città, e il suo movimento
fatto di lives lived background on
(Subsonica, "The sky over Turin)

7. Do not you die on me
You Have not made your peace
Live life, breathe, breathe
(Within Temptation, "Dark Wings")

8. Amid the Bruises and the red lights
will you call me your darling tonight?
(Thea Gilmore, "Call me your darling")

9. And the pictures are lost I could not stop them


And the pages do not reveal who you were and who you are now
(Fiorella Mannoia, "The winds of the heart")

10. All around me

People bleed Speak to me Your song of greed

(PJ Harvey, "The Whores Hustle And The Hustlers Whore")

11.
Oh call my name You know my name And in
That Sound
Everything will change
(Vienna Teng, "Nothing Without You")







1. "Have you ever thought of selling it?"
"Do you really think there is another person as stupid as me to buy it?"
2. "Give me a little 'time! One day, two days. No more. I promise! "
3. "I'm glad, that your new love for mankind."



1. Tonight the dream the night before continuing
2. Each watch the house marks a different time
3. Our presence can purify a place like this?
4. An accident involving a bicycle and a person who is carrying a musical instrument 5. Finding a drawing and you did not quite remember (fun, good-natured look at their past) 6. Finding a drawing and you did not quite remember (irrational fear, rejection)
7. Access to the courtyard is another dimension

0 comments:

Post a Comment