Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Memorial Words For Wedding Program

Songs - Notes and fragments


I try to contribute too! Titles and small snippets of lyrics from songs totally random, selected as came to mind and seemed like they could be significant, nothing special, but I hope will inspire in something. \u0026lt;3 For my part, I'd love to see them interpreted in a story or a drawing!





Songs - Notes and fragments

- "Canon of Spaces" (R. Cacciapaglia)

- "Second Navigation" (R. Cacciapaglia)

- "How long, oh Lord, will you forget me? "(R. Cacciapaglia)
-" I need not need to, I've Always Been the tower "(see Teng)

-" The landscape of merry and desperate drought in & rdquo , (V. Teng) - "For I Have made her prison be her Every step away from me "(V. Teng) -" And I know you're Every Preparing to swear oath "(V. Teng)

-" Sleepwalker "(Nightwish) -" All of your life has all Been a test "(Madonna) -" I can not believe I've been Touched by an Angel with Love "(C. Dion)

-" You've thrown into the abyss of a fixed idea "(R. Cocciante)

-" collapses the time of the cathedrals "(R. Cocciante)
-" I like to remember the smile, that made you, and you've decided the "(F. De Andrè)
-" Named after a thousand baptisms "(F. De Andrè)
-" Nenia Mediterranean "(F. Piersanti)
- "La sposa occidentale" (L. Battisti)
- "Fata Morgana" (Enigma)
- "Modern Crusaders (Enigma)
-" The Lady Was yours, for free "(Blackmore's Night )
- "If I could be Queen for a Day" (Blackmore's Night)
- "Wandering Flame" (N. Uematsu)
- "The Mystic's Dream" (L. McKennitt)
- "Even the distance feels so near" (L. McKennitt)
- "Then, my heart, be strong, and guides When eyes grow dim "(L. McKennitt)
-" Long as a day in the summertime, deep as the wine-dark sea "(L. McKennitt)
-" Come to Dust "(L. McKennitt)
- "The old ways are lost" (L. McKennitt)






0 comments:

Post a Comment