Sunday, May 23, 2010

Internet Optimizer Wifi

Prompt - Merlin

Hello, world! \\ O /
I'm here to shamelessly prompt
u_u And, listen, listen, you chose the first Merlin fandom *___*

As far as I'm concerned, you can do whatever you want! Do you want to interpret a prompt as if it were a ship? Do it! Amykettismo you want to write about? Do it! Hate? Yepp! * _ *
I hope to inspire at least a bit, 'oh drudi decomposed *! \u0026lt;3

Prompt
Arthur, Merlin (Morgan, Morgause, Mordred) - "You like them."
Arthur, Merlin - As if you could trust him after all those lies.
Arthur, Mordred - In the End.
Arthur, Mordred - will end with them (they know).
Arthur, Mordred - the enemy.
Arthur, Morgana - It was fate.
Arthur, Gwen, Lancelot - If you had to choose, would choose him.

Arthur, Uther - Fear of losing him (to hurt).
Balinor, Hunith, Merlin - a family (it was destroyed by ...)
Balinor, Uther - Rabies
Merlin, Lancelot - Mistakes that cost more.
Merlin (/ Freya), Arthur - It 's been to kill him.
Merlin, Freya - It will protect them.
Merlin, Kilgharrah - He always knew who it was that boy.
Merlin, Mordred - A pathetic attempt.
Merlin, Mordred - "I should have let you die." "Yes, you should have." Merlin, Morgana - "How could I ever forgive you?" Merlin, Morgana - "For you I have no secrets."
Merlin, Morgana - A request that (he /) has ever done: "How could you?"
Merlin, Will - The only one who knows (the only one they trust)
Morgana Morgause, Mordred - One enemy.
Morgana, Uther - His father.
Nimueh, Uther - only a desire, a necessity.
Gwen, Morgana - "My Queen." "My

slave."
Uther, Ygraine - He loved her.







Trame
- Write What If ... where Merlin and Freya managed to escape, live together happily, but to ruin their days there are the news coming from Camelot, besieged by witches. (If you want, Morgan may be the evil queen travels with Arthur * - Write a Missing Moment on an episode Sweet Child of Arthur and Morgaine (okay even if it is only a Flash back to a longer fanfic).
- Writing a future! Darkettosa fic in which Morgan won Camelot (how? Tell me * _ * Will not you? So do not tell!) Preferably opposite Mordred (are not you nice? Then take it off XD) and prepares to execute Arthur, Gwen and Merlin. If someone says "I had to end like this." is even better! u_u


* Dylan Dog Years and years of doing this and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment