Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How To Wright Hokage In Japenese

Cho-co-le-i-to-inequality Cho-co-co-le-i-to-co-inequality


That beard so boring, so boring that beard D:
..... Son
two days that the muscles of the right arm make me a bad dog Q: I can not even bend your arms to raise or even the lightest weight that I take pains mortal __; beauty is ; Ambaradan that all this stuff just because they have played through the afternoon baseball with the Wii ;___; damned.

In addition we bring you all the great new album spammoni Arashi. I do not want nor feel (I only listened Movin'On, Summer Splash Refrain and a half but I'll stop here) or see until it is in my hands, but it seems that half the world is against me; __; ; tempting all those videos, all those pictures of the booklet that run free facebook, _, aw ... And my package (which I have not yet been shipped, yesasia of sdjbjh) which will arrive in 20 days If all goes well ...

Massa: D smile .... The episode of Himitsu
which had as its guests the perfume I loved her (either because there were perfume, and because I love the combination arashixperfume already by that time they have been guests in VSArashi). Then you put Masa is doing the pulling, and so far so good ... But when it was the turn of Sho and he took off his jacket and, as if this were not enough, he rolled up his sleeves I say they heard the smoke uscirmi ears. But not for whatever act of fanghèrlismo (that too we would gladly), but just because I love the shoulders are my favorite part of the body and, in this case, in particular those of Sho. Were also a dwarf cross-eyed, I'd love the same, because they are so well done, but not too muscular, with a few veins that can be glimpsed as you go down the arm .....°_° ok, I'll stop, I look like a sick ... We were saying yes ... ; the pefume ... well, even the ballet Chocolate Disco has been nothing short of magnificent, as always Sho was owned by the "power table" was esaltatissimo Masaki, Jun those movements that debuted final as yet diva of the year ... Toshi and Nino were the only normal, I think ... Ah ~
basically I love them for that too ..

Bon, I wrote again tonight some shit here and there.
I'm going to watch Gintama, bai bai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment