First post Incipit
Hello!
It 's my first post here and I really hope not to disasters. I'm quite denied by livejournal
= S Anyway, I'm Crystalemi, I'm 18 and lately it seems my muse abandoned me. Want to write a thousand ideas to zero.
In any case, I hope to find sifting through some ideas!
Now, I do not know if it works or not, but, as a prompt, you leave some opening words of some of my stories, and remained in the archive which I highly doubt it ever will come out, so I avoid a post-load
♥ "I learned to read between the lines almost by force.
For example, I discovered how violently people can express their feeling through the most painful words of someone else.
Humming a song, next to someone is the research I found that to forward to the next what you're thinking. It is sometimes done on purpose, sometimes an act is totally dictated by the unconscious.
"Slipping in the dark of reason had never seemed so simple and comforting.
The girl lowered her face and keep walking, sent, without throwing the eyes as well. He has already seen too much for today. Log in school, doing the slalom between pupils and teachers, all sleepy, listless, bored.
soon as he arrives in class sits at the counter and hide the tears in the sleeves of her gray sweater.
You listen in, hear the vacuum and sighs.
"If he could, Brittany would have snorted in his way was always fun to play Aunt Tarina and Stephan. But he found himself in silence, in that body that was not his indefinite and felt like crying.
"I hate and love that makes you do stupid things.
'm not mad. Or maybe yes, but who cares? I
the rain that soaks me for hours and seems to be increasingly determined to drown me.
Why? Oh, nothing important, I do it for sport.
can even change them, no problem. I still I do not do anything now xD
Maybe someone can come to decent idea \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment