I would be new here, but I always wach this comm with great interest! This is my gift to
for football fans:
- A girl has inherited a football team and is determined to drive it despite the environment is male . The first problems arise when the new coach arrives, ambitious, arrogant and far from willing to be controlled by a woman. And their story will continue following the league. How will it end: fall in love, will win the scudetto? It can also become an RPF (Fiorella Sensi / Mourinho?)
history, and fantastoria ucronie:
- What if Lenin had never made the revolution?
- What if instead of the British in India there were the Germans or the French?
- Kill the Queen Victoria! (Here a bit 'of steampunk there would be great!)
- dell'1800 In Scotland there is a gravedigger and philosopher who is found to do the detective. (Here gothic-steampunk setting would be perfect!)
Warning! This puppy fat!
Cuba 80 (Gorbachev period): A Soviet officer A. is transferred from Afghanistan but lives in Havana that transfer as a punishment. He does not like the climate, and Cuban rum.
Even the Cubans do not see more than buon'occhio the Soviets because they feel that they are abandoning them. Liaison Officer is B (a woman!). Between the two fires immediately dislike dictated more by the prejudices that much but in hatching a powerful physical attraction, even though they both know it would be a bad idea to give in to sex. B is the grandson of a practitioner of Santeria (magico-religious elements). One evening at a sort of collapse. The ills of Russian are more frequent but he is convinced it is the climate. B realizes his sick and becomes convinced that someone is making a macuba, tries to bring dall'abuela, but scoffs at the sarcastic. Meanwhile B, however, begins to investigate the knowledge of all. One evening, taken by a premonition, is lying on the ground: it is terrible. The weight of the door to grandmother's house and together the "cure". Since then the antipathy between them melts in respect suspicious. They know each other better and learns to investigations of B. He also becomes convinced that someone is trying to send him away. Who and why?
PS. This plot was meant to be a het but could also slash ... .-.
- Did you know that Vivaldi orchestra for many years headed by women?
- I once read an interesting story on Focus Story: a driver coach and one-eyed man with a gamba di legno era in realtà una donna.
Lyrics: titoli e versi vari
- The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say
You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby,
I don't wanna live forever
(Motorhead - Ace Of Spades)
- This world is only gonna break your heart
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
(Chris Isaak - Wicked Game)
- And the more I hide I realize I'm slowly losing you
(Skillet - Comatose)
- Love bites, love bleeds
It's bringin' me to my knees
(Def Lleppard - Love Bites)
- When the truth is like a stranger, hits you right between the eyes
(Def Lleppard - When Love And Hate Collide)
- Oh! Shot through the heart and you're to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
(Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name)
- Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
(Bonnie Tyler - Total eclipse of the heart)
- Together we stand, divided we fall.
(Pink Floyd - Hey you)
- I'm a man A liar Guaranteed in your bed.
(Placebo - Scared Of Girls)
0 comments:
Post a Comment