great Nabat, a group in my heart, the history of music, Oi! Punk and Italian. They are also linked to their emotional reasons, in May 1981 (I was born only a few months later) played in the dilapidated football ground of my suburban neighborhood. Playing in those days in Reggio Calabria was something really impossible, there were no spaces aggregates. After almost 30 years, after two thousand strenuous research, I managed to find photos, posters and other material of that legendary concert. Everything as if guarding a treasure (and for me it was), that sin is lost much, but it is another story. I remember the first time I saw them, all'Acrobax was a social center of Rome, some 'years ago. It was a great evening, throughout the concert stage diving, jumping off stage into the crowd risked to break my ankle a couple of times, a punk who was surfing on the audience pulled me involuntarily kick on the nose, I was stunned for a good 20 minutes. I destroyed a pair of glasses and a shirt ruined. Finally returned home, tired and dirty, after I stripped, I found to have bruises all over his body, I had pain at any point and watch the video, even if another night, you see why, in the Pogo does not forgive. But this is the Punk, give or take, I'll take it. The funny thing is that until then had not heard anything the music works better than morphine, there is no better painkiller.
"Do not ever forget that what you are, what you want"-New Times Nabat
0 comments:
Post a Comment