Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dell E520 Use Setup Or Safe Mode

On Sun

Before entering the court and go under the metal detector I had a moment's hesitation, I stopped and I was reminded of this poem by Prévert . I was going to listen to him.

Dedicated to the many who at least once, have been tempted to send his head in there and walk around to enjoy life.
And if you did it really ... chapeau, everything is in your hands.

time lost

front of the door workshop
the worker stops shooting
good weather has pulled his jacket
and as he turns and watches the sun

all red round
smiling in his leaden sky and
winks
familiarly
On Sun
mate tell me maybe you do not find that it is rather a fool

offer a similar day
a master?

Jacques Prevert

Fantastic in its simplicity!
-
Yes, I know that I'm not a worker and that there are those who are worse off, but I have a boss too, the sun sometimes I do not see it and sometimes the conditions of practicing lawyers / students are not as as beautiful as you might think and then from a human point of view I think there's little worse than a whole building full of lawyers: D (hope that those Order not read).

0 comments:

Post a Comment