Today, finally, my first lesson is entirely in Russian. In the classroom, only one rule: No Italian.
I thought it would be very difficult, but in fact I knew almost everything, all the explanations without any problems. I also joked with the professor. I like these lessons because I can use what I learned.
I introduced myself, told me, and answered questions. Then we made the game: one Russian psychological test.
Cover letter name and surname show who you are.
These are my last name
:
имя:
I know, the LRA just a joke, but funny and no doubt better than the grammar.
Oggi finalmente la mia prima lezione interamente in lingua russa, perciò per questa volta scrivo prima in russo, mi sembra giusto.
L'idea mi incuriosiva, era anche un banco di prova per i miei cinque mesi di studio (non molto studio a dire il vero). There 's been a lot better than expected, I understand almost everything he said the professor, quietly followed his explanations and even managed to joke with her. I like feeling Iosif call or some diminutive Russian who does not always understand, it's a girl very aggressive and direct, to me is nice, but some did not like.
I enjoyed very much, I like these lessons, it is building on what has been studied, it understands the utility, see and hear the language.
----
Now, for the first time since Mussolini, Rome will be governed by a fascist mayor ..
is not my town, but I've got more than five years experience, I have many friends there, I am bound for many reasons and we always happy to come back, so the result of the ballot gives me a lot of bitterness. Of all this election defeat in Rome is the thing that burns me. I predict a lot of hard times and casino on the streets, many flowers will bloom blacks.
Greetings to the Roman Capitol - These are the people who will administer the capital of Italy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment