returned to Siena, which are fortunately went up after the elections, otherwise, given the victory of the League, I would serve my passport (which incidentally I brought with me really, you never know). I already imagine a few months hence border controls , ie the southern part of Tuscany: source, reason for stay, duration, has an income to live, you know that we do not dance the tarantella and speak without gesticulating. But in all this there is one thing that comforts me, gives me confidence and hope for the future: look at the faces of the new champions of intelligent law, the National Guard Po. Look for yourself, here's a shining example, that style of dress that looks cute, that physically imposing, in short we are in good hands, the Umberto .. w, w the Burghez ..
Meanwhile, the immigrants who live in our country adapt to the election results, nothing new, it's called entryism, the Trotskyists have practiced for years.
PS. Saturday will probably be attending my first bachelor party in that of Rome, is expected to crackling evening, I hope I never have problems with visa and be able to return home. In any case, I believe the future will be better to leave the Russian and begin to study the Tuscan.
0 comments:
Post a Comment