accattone_it @ 2008-05-04T22: 41 : 00
spent Sunday sightseeing in Perugia, Etruscan city, was there already three times: once by child and not remember anything, the other two I've only seen the industry reviews of the stadium. The city is not bad, the center is nice, the main square is historic and friendly, but overall I was very impressed Perugia, there's this monument that is imprinted. The Cathedral has disappointed me (but it was half in restructuring). From this point of view better than Siena.
Must see the Umbrian National Gallery: 40 rooms in which guests can enjoy the best of Umbrian painting from 200 to 800. I've got
spent an afternoon at the end I was exhausted, both physically and mentally, all the colors I was almost drunk. Many of the paintings of Perugino, divine painter. The Altarpiece of St. Augustine is worth solo la visita.
Biglietto solo 6,50 euro.
0 comments:
Post a Comment