Konbanwaaaa! ♥
Yesterday I did not make it up are presented *-* now u_u /
Mooooldo will place! I'm Valentina, I'm 19 (almost 20) years and I come from Marche! *-* I love all things Japanese, and is, therefore, I love Japanese music especially ARASHIni *___* xDD they are always in my kokoro 24 hours 24 *______* ♥ I also love Miyavi, Miyavi u_u the high, and I look forward to in October is to go to her concert in Milan ♥ COC then listen also Kat-tun, the Niuzu Johnnini in general and also listen to rock xD just that lately I'm leaving a little T_T ..... eee, then? what about ... um: D I think there's anything nn it: D. ..
bai de uei, yesterday I saw an episode of The Quiz Show .+_____+ e. even if I do not see a chip only for what they say the drama *___* attracts me a lot especially the parts where the tutiiina Sho wears white, but perhaps that there was no need to say * cough cough apart u_u the shit is a drama that attracts me +_____+ second and however good or bad now you can figure out what happened to Kamiyama and company: D But there's still some points that I can not understand but vabbhè +_____+ eagerly awaiting the continuous *______* and then, let me tell you, that makes the ballet Kamiyama chance for the Dream is great! : D
BHU, now I'm going to do something else: D Ja ne! ♥
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Iphone Fox Racing Cases
Yoh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment