Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Personalities Of A Filipino

V for Vendetta in Paradise




This I said last year via chat a person who not only have never seen figure known then, but with whom I had exchanged a few words, perhaps in all. And this because a friend of a friend he had to say to me on a travel forum (they manage, with other people) and he was gone, slamming the door. I took the insult and now I laugh with her friends, because I know that happens: the net is full of idiots think they know better, and I learned long ago not to do with a problem.
For three years I spend most of my free time to help other travelers organize their roam around the world, and I only do it for passion. Since this is through a forum, it happens that there are some disagreements and some roads divide.
I have no problem even on that.
Then it happens that one who goes to mental laziness, create a forum similar to yours and even worse for laziness draws information from you without recognizing the merits. What
admit however that causes me some problems.
So when those who have abandoned forumviaggiatori.com created http://vacanzeinamerica.altervista.org us the crew have started to keep an eye on, as soon as we have seen a lot of information in transit to their suspicion of our forum. News that shortly after he appeared in our diaries also magically appeared there.
watched with not too much attention (at the end of their four cats and we have five thousand people) and waits for the classic "misstep." What
now finally happened. ... Showing that the robbery might pay, but only if you're in a bit smart.
said today, as I read on the topic of Hawaii that forum seemed to be fresh news to me fresh from my travel journal (of course without mentioning me as a source, because, remember, I "am the worst person you have ever known ", so imagine if I can be of help to someone) I jumped to my eyes a picture, referred to as" having to be on the web. "
it clear that my photos are not appropriate anywhere, I climbed blood to the head.
also because tontoloni have not taken any photo, but my husband's shoulders ... one that recognizes it to be clear even those who could not say that it is yours, because he recognizes (as in fact has happened soon after).
Tontoloni, but fortunately for us always afflicted the famous mental laziness that seems beyond repair (it must be carried by a gene, a bit 'like the red hair).
They posted the picture without saving it to your their site, but linking directly My ...
you already know where I want to get it? The first temptation was to put a picture with a nice middle finger up ... but then we decided to make things more elegantly.
Here's how the photo now appears on their site:

there for several hours now ... and when they decide to take it there we made the big laughs and above us we already made our good screenshots of the pages.
Ah, what a lovely flavor that revenge ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment