Christ, because I always want to hurt me? eh? , _, I swore I'd never watched that drama because the first time we have been sick for days and seasons and I could not listen to Arashi Truth because they start to cry ;___; (yes, I admit to " ;) .. Instead of a nice afternoon ... two days ago I came the unhealthy desire to riguardaro and today is already the eighth episode ;____; e. ...... I can not go on ç______ç if I think it is the last thing I bet I tears in my eyes, I swear ç_____ç * meanwhile hafatto from Truth Waaa ç___ç *...... *...... * starts to cry because I'm so stupid? eeeeh? çOOOOç ... Ok, seriously .... the first time I watched Maou have been there for days and bad days and I'm not kidding. I cried a lot, but so much, I think that if we take me wrong ..... I remember night, after watching the last episode, I could not sleep and I cried all night while watching a picture of Oh-chan attached to the wall and kept saying "is a drama, a drama." But I can say with absolute certainty that this is one of the most beautiful drama I've ever seen .. Now, however, I have no intention of ending Maou, _ I am sorry. I think I will cover Onii-san no Uta + _ + just cry! COC I laugh like a moron looking to Oh-chan's ballets *_*...... stupid and then I'm sure I will resume the fixed Toshi .. u_u Giaggio Prlando of drama .... MY Girl what can be tender? eh? *_____________* Mioddio version .. Masa father-who-search-of-taking-care-of-daughter-despite-the-job troooooooppo ç____ç tender and Koharu-chan is a 'love child!. .. ok, I do not like children that much .. but she is extremely tender ç_ç \u0026lt;3 .. in short, is a mixture of tenderness and then this drama *___* that u_u * _______* last episode there is no Sho *______* say, SHO! *____________* Sakuraiba the triumphs CWC / ....yày! To say that I made a jump of 3 feet from the chair when I read it is just ... u_u vabbp that was to be expected, however, that another Arashi appeared in a drama in which a protagonist is Arashi, but not I thought it was just himself Sho + _ +! + _ + * Are a fan of Sakuraiba not you see? xDDD * + W + vabbhè ... now that I downloaded anxiety post-Maou u_u I leave I can continue writing the fic that I started and I think I'm going to continue it .... one more thing .. Sho , sorry if this part of the fic you bastard / rapist, but I needed someone to put against Jun and since Aiba is bfhdcoffcoff and the other two are in their nest love only you left, sorry u_u Sho: max no problem, as long as it is Jun I am always!
Me: ah, well! u_u thanks to the collaboration, then! u_u ........................
ok, now you can take me to hospital! : ° D
Friday, December 18, 2009
Brother Hl-4040cdn Refill Toner
Dorama power!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment