Sunday, December 13, 2009

How To Fill Out A Da 4187 To Change Mos

misakicch @ 2009-12-14T02: 28:00

Heeeello! Ok, this time i write in italian, gomen ..

Saaalve! Strangely, lately I'm using it more LJ splinder oo .. bho .. However ..
obviously do not know what to write, but since I did not sleep (weird, huh?) I decided to write two lines just to fill this empty place sisi ..
Last night there was a slight earthquake Marche, more precisely on the Adriatic coast that is Ancona Senigallia (where I live, and so logical =_=)/ Pesaro = _ = and it is from yesterday that I am with a glucagon ..=_= tremendous fear, I can not help it .... but luckily we think Arashi to distract me u_u luck to you \u0026lt;3 * hugs *

But let's get happy, come on: D.. that mean? um ...... ah! must still getting = _ = My Girl is the first time that a packet takes so long to get there (hopefully), uffa =^=... but perhaps this is not a happy thing ° - ° "....... uh ....

ok, since I can not think of something concrete saw my status somewhat uncertain (?) I'm going to look a bit 'of betting Tensai chisel or something, you =_=... I should also finish the fic, but I am stuck ..=^=

Oyasumi ... Okay! \u0026lt;3 *

can not see the point of this post *

0 comments:

Post a Comment