Challenge proposed long ago on my Livejournal: inspired by a series di citazioni tratte dall'album
No line on the horizon
degli U2.
1. Infinity is a great place to start
2. At the moment of surrender
of vision over visibility I did not notice the passers by and they did not notice me
3. The right to appear ridiculous is something I hold dear 4. Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady
5. Be careful of small men with big ideas
6. The road refuses strangers, the land the seeds we sow
7. Choose your enemies carefully 'cause they will define you
Make them interesting 'cause in some ways they will mind you
They're not there in But beginning the story ends
When Your Gonna Last Longer Than you with your friend
For those who want to know which songs are from the quotes:
1. No Line On The Horizon
2. Moment of Surrender
3. I'll go crazy if I do not go crazy tonight
4. and 5. Stand up comedy
6. White as snow
7. Cedars of Lebanon
0 comments:
Post a Comment